Monday, October 29, 2007

Sucks to be you

Have you ever stared at someone, you don't know why, and this person attracts you in some mysterious way...perhaps the smile, the clothes they wear, the way they walk, or simply by their action. Well seems to me that most of us have had that reaction. I've wondered sometimes if people wold react the same way to moving art. I don't mean cartoons. Imagine the Sistine Chapel in full motion. That would be some shit to see!
It has come to my attention that a lot of artist had switch to this way of doing their art. And to me these stop motion animations are quite the story tellers. They take you to a deeper level of understanding the characters involved in the art, their function, movement, process, and perception . Blu, Wada Nanahiro, and David Ellis are just a few names out there doing this.


Blu:

No comments: