Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Packed Saturday

Best believe that May has been a busy month, semesters being over, getting this together for Ritual Warfare, and not to mention intense hours working on stuff for F6. But all of this is done by the drive of the love I have for what I do. As this week continues, I will try to keep on posting stuff for you to chew on. There'll be a guest blogger coming in to fill in some space with good tunes reviews and such, so make sure to check that out.

I still haven't posted anything about the galleries I went to last weekend, excuse my slacking. I gotta say that the art scene in Dallas is getting better and better. More people with new ideas and techniques that are truly amazing. I'm gonna take this time to announce that free booze at galleries are a great compliment too.

Here's something to be excited about this weekend. Saturday night @ F6 Gallery:

(click image for large view)

Not just that but also the Sole Power crew will be hosting their first hip-hop jam in Irving this Saturday also. I'll be there running the graff contest along with some great judges: Optick One, Minus, and Tisk. So make sure to make it out, show some love and enjoy true hip-hop.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INCLUDED IN THIS JAM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SCENESTERS OR ANY HIPSTER THAT PRETENDS TO BE A TRUEHEAD.

No comments: